A Taste of Napa Valley Heritage
Taste Napa Valley’s heritage with four magnums of wine – each from a different Heritage Vineyard stewarded by Beckstoffer Vineyards. Plus, two couples will join Andy and Betty Beckstoffer at PRESS St. Helena for a curated dinner, complete with wines from Beckstoffer Vineyards’ famed To Kalon vineyard. This lot includes:
- Four magnums of wine, each from one of the Beckstoffers’ Heritage Vineyard in the Napa Valley:
- Realm Cellars 2012 Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Vineyard Napa Valley Red Wine
- Paul Hobbs 2012 Beckstoffer Las Piedras Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Carter Cellars 2010 Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard The O.G. Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Schrader Cellars 2012 GIII Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dinner for four (two couples) with Andy and Betty Beckstoffer at PRESS St. Helena featuring a customized tasting menu created by Chef Trevor Kunk accompanied by the wine service of the esteemed sommelier team of Kelli White, Scott Brenner, and Amanda McCrossin. The menu will feature local produce from PRESS’s proprietary farms as well as the finest dry-age steaks by local butcher, Bryan Flannery
- Wines from the famed To Kalon vineyard will complement dinner, including Schrader Cellars Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and Paul Hobbs Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Each couple will receive a signed copy of Kelli White’s new book, “Napa Valley Then & Now”
A true celebration of Napa Valley, PRESS is a modern, farm-driven steakhouse that features hyper-local produce and the finest sustainably raised meats, with an all-Napa Valley wine list unrivaled by any restaurant in the world. In addition to its vast wine program, PRESS features produce from Rudd Farms, along with humanely raised beef sourced from Bryan Flannery, sustainably caught seafood, and a fresh, innovative cocktail program. The elegant yet welcoming interior designed by Howard Backen complements and displays the surrounding Wine Country landscape, and the gracious, deeply knowledgeable staff is genuinely welcoming to locals and travelers alike.
Beckstoffer Vineyards stewards six Heritage Vineyards in the Napa Valley, and each has a history and provenance that is unparalleled in the State of California. The pinnacle of grape growing lands, each of these vineyards offers a combination of soil and climate that have historically produced the highest quality Cabernet Sauvignon grapes for the finest wines. Like those who first farmed these historic lands, each vineyard is different, producing fruit of varied personality and character for wines that are exceptional and, each in their own way, unique. More than 50 fine wines are designated as originating entirely from Beckstoffer Vineyards Heritage Vineyards, honoring those vineyards that have consistently produced fine wine for generations and, in some cases, centuries.
Dinner to be scheduled for a mutually agreeable date within one (1) year of the date of the auction. The four magnums will be provided to the winning bidder at the conclusion of the auction; additional wines to be enjoyed during dinner. At dinner, each of the two couples in attendance will receive a signed copy of Kelli White’s new book, “Napa Valley Then & Now.”